Five Easy Plants to Take Care Of

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hello everyone,, welcome back to my pages!!! So today’s post is about a hobby that I really interest and enjoy lately. Short story I am being a plant mom,, Yay!!! And be honest, I really wanted   to fill up my room with a lot of plant for years. But you know, I was too afraid if I made them die since the first second I adopted them. And our space was small enough !!! (That was the worst reason, right??

And how lucky,, since we move to our new home. Yes, my husband and I bought a new home, such as a dream but we got it guys. We decided to decorate our rooms with the real plant. Not a fake plant, which is a good decision because they bring a real life, pure air and beautiful atmosphere at home. 


I know, I am not a pro yet. There’s a lot of thing that I should learn about how to take care different plants. But here some plants that I recommend for you if you are a beginner plant mother. So let’s check the list baby :


1. Spider Plant

Who doesn’t know this plant?? Everyone know it I think. They are really pretty,easy to handle and survive both indoor or outdoor place. And the best thing is,, you do not need watering them everyday. 



2. Snake Plant

Also called as Sansevieria Trifasciata, this plant just like a super power plant that can survive even you don’t watering them in a month. Mind blowing!!! And just info, they absorb carbon dioxide at night. So, it’s one of the best plant for your bedroom.



3. Devil’s Ivy

You might know why this plant called Devil’s Ivy?? Because it’s really hard to die, and not a joke that it’s incredibly easy to care for. And my favourite thing is, they can live in water or soil and looks great on a shelf or mantelpiece.


4. ZZ Plant

This plant has beautiful shape of leaves. And on drama that I have watched (Start Up), mentioned that it brought the fortune. Believe it or not that,, I think that I really believe was this plant has tolerant to any light. 


5. Aloe Vera

This plant is absolutely gorgeous, useful both for medical and beauty. They require very little watering and if you know, there are over 500 different species of Aloe. 



Well, do you feel that I need to put more plant on the list guys??  

Or do you have another recommend easy plant to care for?? Share with us in the comment bellow. 




Thank you and see you later,,





You Might Also Like

0 komentar