Books which I have read lately

Thursday, October 08, 2020


Holaaa!! It’s been a looong time not writing and posting something in this blog. I just can’t even blink when I saw the date of my last post. So embarrassing !! But here I am,, writing again. (finger cross that I will write consistently). And today’s post is about something that I really love.
. I spend my time reading every day even just for fifteen minutes, mostly in the morning and the night before going to sleep. And a cup of tea never left behind. 

Back to the main topic, the books which I read was about self-improvement, just a bit of great novels and another one. So, let’s make a shortcut and jump to the books list :

1. The Alchemist

It’s really really the great one, claim as one of the ten best books of the twentieth century created by Paulo Coelho. Tells about a journey to embrace the dream. It’s very beautiful, powerful and so much wisdom inside the story. 

2. Where The Crawdads Sing

This is a novel written by Delia Owen, brings us to the wild nature with romantic, mystery and painful beautiful story. This is the number one bestselling book which sold over five million copies worldwide.

3. Mind Platter

I could say that this book was very calming and right to the point for us who need to believe in ourselves, to be more secure and to enjoy our life. With beautiful language, Najwa Zebian guides us to find a positive way of life.

4. The Art of Thinking Clearly

This book was totally amazing, slapped my face since on the first page. Tell about 99 logical fallacy which almost blends in our daily life. By knowing our mistake, the writer, Robert Dobelli hopes that we can (at least) avoid these logical fallacies which will make our life mess up.

5. The Seven Laws of Happiness

I really love this book so much and it was written by Indonesian Author, Arvan Pradiansyah. Explain carefully about the seven laws which will bring happiness in our life. It’s a very simple law, but sometimes we forgot about it. And one of my favorites was about “Giving”. If I can say, this book really changes my life.

6. The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck

A book written by Mark Manson should be on your reading list. It’s very unique, true, and reasonable. You know, this book not only gives us about so many facts that we always try to be (like “happy” or “perfect” or anything else), but also tell us about his (Manson) funny stories. 

7. Wabi Sabi

From the Wabi Sabi we will learn to find beautiful things in imperfect things. From nature, culture and everything around us. And not only that, but Beth Kempton also tells us about the beautiful living of Japan’s people. 

8. From Socrates to Sartre

Oke, this is the most philosophic book among the others. But don’t worry, it’s not too heavy-reading book. Written by T.Z. Lavine, tells us about the philosopher’s mindset, life, love and even their beliefs. From this book too, I realized that a philosopher’s life is not easy. They can lose their life by their theory. Ironic!



So, that’s it the list. I want to tell you that mostly I read self-improvement books because I need a more healthy mindset and want to upgrade my mental health. It’s very important, for me. And yeah, from all these books I realized that I need more reading. I still don’t know anything and crave to know a piece of knowledge. 

Thank you so much guys for scrolling till here, hope this post will give you a lit bit of insight if you want to read some books or add a new reading list. See you soon then, xoxo.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar