HOMEWARE WISHLIST

Friday, March 22, 2019


Since I left my cute room at home and moved to Bandung, I made a promise to myself that I would decorate my new room perfectly. But it’s not easy cause sometime when you rent a new house, it would not as beautiful as your imagination. After three time we rent different flat, from the one place to others, finally the last one is my favorite which I feel like “oke, this is perfect flat and I am sure I will spend my money to decorate it”.

But, the new rule that I follow right now changes my  little bit perception. Minimalist. I will explain it clearly in the next blog, but today topic it’s about what I need to decorate my new room. And I really excited about it. I am selecting carefully what I really need it and thinking about the aesthetic tho.


And here my some bucket lists: 






Why am I need those things?? First, rug has two function which is not only for the coziness but also as warm and welcoming aesthetic for our room. Mirror?? I ever wrote on my post (click here for read) that this was an important thing that should be in our room. So yah, still on that idea. And I want to give little bit texture touch on my space, so that’s why Rattan chair is my choice. The next one wish list is plants (omg I am so obsessed and you know, I am learning about how to grow it now) because I want a calm, artsy, fresh and pure atmosphere. And the last but not least is side table, I just need it for keep my book, phone, candle and others stuff. It will be great if I can put some plant too there. 😊

Hmmm,, for now that’s all what I need. Do you have any recommendations?? Just tell me in the comment box bellow. And thank you for always scrolling down. ❤

xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar