TAMAN BUNGA BEGONIA

Thursday, January 31, 2019


Hi lovely!!! I really love to write again after little bit busy for last few days. But how lucky because Adit and I took lit bit refreshing on last Monday and I was really happy. It like drink cold cola in the sunny day. Fresh !!

Short story, We visited Taman Bunga Begonia in Lembang Bandung which took around 45 minutes from our house. And when you take your first step at this park, the garderner will allow you to use a cute rattan hat (which is free for you). Of course, both of Adit and I couldn’t refuse it. And perfect,we got true gardener look even not matched with my heels I thought. Hihi.

But it’s oke baby,, cause the fresh air, cute statues and flowers everywhere made me so relax. I could see the red, purple til the pink roses, touch Lavenders, took many picture with Balinea flowers and saw anothers flowers which I didn’t know their names. If I could, I would grab all of them hihi.

Not only there is so many kind of flowers here but also vegetables too. And you can pick them by your oen hand and bring it home. In my case, I picked tomato cherries which really fresh, health and yummy. Nice nice !!

I thought the bad side at this place was so crowded. Adit and I choose work day but we didn’t know that there’s school beside the park. So you can imagine how noisy is the student voice darling !!

And last info, you should pay Rp 15,000 per person for entering this park and Rp 50,000 if you bring your professional camera. But over all, this is a nice place for escaping from the busy activities. ♥️









So thank you so much for not stopping and see you on the next post !

xoxo


You Might Also Like

1 komentar