HIJAB OH HIJAB

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Along my journey when wearing hijab, I think the most difficult part is at the beginning. I need long time to make my heart accept that hijab is my obligation as a moeslim. But, its not easy for me cause I think that when I wear a hijab, I should be someone with better and better in everything. Be perfect person. Beside that, the funniest reason is too afraid that I can not get a job cause it (LOL).

But, one day I took a mirror and realized that the better way to respect myself is with wearing hijab. And I did it darling, I did it. I leaved my mini cute dress, my shouldress off blouse and can’t show my long hair anymore. Do you think that I regret it? BIG NO. Wearing hijab make me feel so comfortable and more confident (I don’t need to worry about my hairstyle at public space anymore haha). Now hijab is not only a obligation for me, but its my need. And I realize that no one perfect, we can make a mistake even we wear a hijab. It’s normal baby, we are human not an angel. So, proud wearing hijab baby! 


PS : the greatest news, I get a job althought I wear a hijab baby hihi 


HIJAB by FARADISA  |here |





*in cooperate with Faradisa

thanks for scrolling and 
xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 komentar