I AM THE BIRHTDAY GIRL TODAY

Tuesday, July 03, 2018



Hello happy people, I can’t be so excited anymore. Today is third of July and it means that today is time to turn on. Hurraaaay !!! 

You khow, I am not a person who always celebrate my birthday with a big party or something like that. For me, a birthday just a reminder that we are not long anymore in this world. We get older days by days, baby. But, this is life and we should be grateful for this beautiful life. And I am so happy and be thankful to Allah for this amazing life. 

Now, I am one year older than before and I want to make some things to do list that should I do in my new age (I want to be better person hahaha). So here we go :
  1. Read more and more books please
  2. Learn photography constantly and seriously 
  3. Learn cooking please ! I remember when Adit must eaten super duper salty omelette that I have cooked 
  4. Be saver and don’t spend money for useless things (this is my big problem)
  5. Try something new as much as you can 
that’s all my homework for rightnow and I never mind if I should take more things to do list later. Maybe you are bored but I really happy guys. Thankyou for my momma who have been my angel and show me this beautiful world, teached me about everything and love me unconditionally. You are the best mom in this universe Mom and I love you. And thank you for my hubby who always with me and love me. Both of you made my life be so perfect and beautifully, I am the luckiest !!


Thanks for everything and once more, Happy Birthday for meee 




You Might Also Like

0 komentar