FROM A GIRL TO BE A WOMAN WITH AUDRI

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I was soooo happy when Audri called me and asked me to collaborate with. And pretty sure I said yes at the first minute hahaha. If you have an opportunity to wear an elegance and fancy clothes, you don’t need a long time for agreeing. Isn’t right?? That was me :p

I really love and want to support local brands, and Audri is a fashion brand which have a big sense of the women’s elegance. They always make every woman not only be beautiful but also be so classy. And I very agree with this perception, remember what we wear is the reflection of we are. That’s why, we really need to care about it darling. Your choice !!

And throw back to the photoshot, even I felt so weird at the first but it was so much fun I thought. Be honest, it was my first time to did something like that. Wore more than two clothes and should took a lot of poses (which is not my daily poses at all) at the public space >.<.  I said that I am not a model so they (maybe) made a mistake to asked me to be their model hahaha. But yay, we did it with so much fun. We not only took photos but also ate some delicious cakes, talked about movie and anything about girl’s world ;). Felt not as photoshot but like a gossip girl’s party hihi. Last but not least, I really love with all the outfits and loooove the details so much. It's just so amazing, sooooo elegance, truly beautifull and comfy for wearing. Did you know?? so far, I always not confident wearing floral outfit but not anymore with the outer from Audri. It changed me from a girl to be a woman ;)  

So I am done darling, scroll down and boooooomb, see the result. Muaachh



























*in cooporate with Audri <3
 [ Ps : big welcome if you want give me loooots of advice to be pro model. Hahaha ]



xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 komentar