IT’S MOVIE TIME BABY !!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019



Hello loves,, How was your day?? I am in trap cause really gloomy in my town lately. But never mind cause I have favorite part of rainy days,, have a lot time for watching movie. Yes, both of us, Adit and I really love watching movie. After have dinner, we would spend hours in front of our laptop just for watching random movie or Netflix series. So productive right?? 😆

And if we talk about movie, I really love movie which has something related about England. I love their accent, the village, the outfit and everything (the cart and castle and kingdom storylines include). Let’s forget awhile about Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes , who doesn’t know them?? Here I give you some recommendation for another movie which you should watch,, curious?? Scroll down baby!!


Tell us about romantic story between Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy. Not only I fall in love with the story itself, but also I love so much with everything in this movie. The dialogue, the house from Georgia Era, the dress and this movie make me realize “how polite they are”.



This is a biography movie which tells us about turbulent first years of Queen Victoria’s rule and her romance story with Prince Albert (which I adore the way they love each other). And a thing that I remember about this movie is “even you are a queen, you’re still a wife” hihihi.




What if you’re a king but you can’t give a speech?? Mmmm this movie will show you guys, how The King George IV overcome his stammer with a help from an ordinary man. An ordinary man who be a speech therapist just because his experience, have no licence.




Once again, this is a biography movie. It tells us about full crises story of The Virgin Queen, Elizabeth, in her reign. Not only about an assassination plot, but also the court intrigues, romantic dissapointed and the Spanish Armada.




After watch this movie, you will realise that be a queen is full of misery and intrigues. Someone can betray her sister cruely just for be a queen. Tell about Mary Boleyn (who I really sorry about her life) and Anne Boleyn who become a second wife of King Henry VII and die in traggic way.




6.      The Duchess (2008)
When we hear “A Duchess” probably we will imagine about luxury, elegant and happy life. But in this movie you’ll find complicated and horrible marriage life. Georgia became The Duchess of Devonshire on her marriage to the Duke, but not long time to realise that she disapponted with her marriage. Especially when her friend betrayed her, so sad. 




Mmm yah, that’s all movie which I have watched. Like I have said before, they are movies with something-related-about-England (idk what should I called them). And if you know and have another recommendation for me, tell me in the comment bellow guys. I’d love it so much. ❤

So, what movie should we watch tonight??


*all pictures got from google

You Might Also Like

0 komentar