The Aesthetic Green

Sunday, April 25, 2021


Violaaa, first of first I really excited about today’s topic which is about fashion. Not secret anymore that fashion is something that every girl always want to be involve. So why not me too right?? And today I put my heart into the trend color of fashion in 2021. Already excited girls???


And talk about it, since the middle of 2020 until now 2021,, we have delicious, beautiful and marvellous colours to put in. Let’s start with Lilac that you already know, sorbet colours and not forget to mention,, The Shade of Green. Especially the sage green, mint, matcha, lime and another desaturate green which are so pretty. 


This color not only give the fresh look, but also keeps us dainty. Always pretty good to combine with white, yellow, denim or even the hot pink. And for me as a Hijabi, it's little bit challenging when I should style it with my hijab. But I definitely could handle it.


Here are some my looks in this pretty color that I really into lately :







Sweater with the lime color from Look Boutique Store which I combined with white long collate and broken white hijab from Lozy Hijab is quite simple, but definitely makes me feel fresh, taller and get clean look at the same time. 








Sage green from head to toe such as a jackpot, so effortless to get stylish look. And I wore super lightweight and comfy pants from This Is April, also this cute sweater too. 






Why not combine Emerald green with soft sage green color?? It blended so well actually, and I really love this simple, strong and confident look. But so sorry, I stole my husband sweater for this look. So I have no a clue about it, but I wear the comfiest hijab ever from Amyra Hijab.







it's kindly like my to go outfit, just put on the same sweater from the LBS with olive pleated culotte which I already own for years. And combined with black hijab, it's done. 






Last, it's just simple combination between my usually culottes with white knit cardigan and olive hijab. Really modest look, but believe me it makes you look fresh, clean and not too much.




So, which one is your favourite one?? Or do you have another option, fashion people?? Please tell me if you have another pretty and stylish idea to play around with this Shade of Green. Last words, thank you so much for being here and bye bye Lovers!!!



Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentar