NEW START FOR 2019

Tuesday, January 01, 2019



This is the new chapter, the first day in January 2019. I have thought so much, what is my goals in this new year? But before I start it, I will manage myself. Rearrange and reset my insecurity. And the question, where should I start?? Because I thought sometimes we can be so complicated.

So far as I remember,, I was always looking for a happiness. We were looking for the happiness. We tried everything to find it, how to get it. But, then I thought that there was no parameter of happiness itself. Happiness is very very relative. So I will stop looking for a happiness, I will create it. Make a happiness on my own way.

Second thing that I should set on my mind since now and then,, never ever ever compare everything on my life with the others. Everybody is different, unique and special. We have no similar on mindset, skill, financial, passion and others. So comparing ourself with the others is big fault, especially just by their social media. It’s WORSE.

Next, thing that I should remember and practice is,,, keep positive. This is the big medicine for ourself when we get down and sad. Being positive can give a power and hope. It will help us to face this up and down life. Try try and try, you will get it.

Being productive is another highligth. I should spend my time to do usefull thing. I thought, I had a lot time just for had fun and made myself cozy on my save zone. And this year, I really really want to create something usefull. For example, I really want writing seriously in this blog (also have so many to do list on my journal, don’t write here). I should push myself for being productive with fun way.

And last, I think.. we should always be grateful. Thankfull for everything what happen in our life. It gives us lessons, experiences and power. With grateful, we can be happier.

So guys, maybe that’s all things that I should remember, start and practice. I really hope, what I have written here can be a motivation (at least, for myself) to face this new year. Oneday in the middle of twenty nineteen or maybe when I get bad time, when I read this post again, I can get the spirit of this new start. Can get reminder to manage myself. And if you have some advices, I’d love to know it. Just leave at the comment box below 😉

Thank you for your attention, for reading this post. And with hug and kisses, have an awesome new year ❤

sincerely

You Might Also Like

0 komentar