TWENTY THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

Tuesday, October 23, 2018


Hello buddies!! If you wonder who I am, here (in this post) I will write twenty things about me. Its pretty way to explain myself and to be honest I am shy but I just want to share a partside of mylife with you. So, you will know me closer and of course I will really love if you will share something about yourself in the comment bellow. Another words, we can get closer each other. And here we go :


 1. I am the first daughter in my family and I only have one sister who three years old younger than me.


2. I am  obsessed with reading since I knew how to read and I also love writing so much (It was the reason why I started this blog).


3. I can spend more than twelve hours for sleeping. My mom always checks me constantly when I take a long sleep. (For make sure that I’m breathing hehehe.)


4. I can’t eat seafood even though I want it so bad. I tried to eat them, but the taste was weird and I wanted to throw up. #sad


5. Pink, beige and white will always be my top favorite colors.


6. I am a Bachelor of Fine Arts      at Brawijaya University


7. I got married on last March with my classmate, Adit. (Sometimes, it still likes a dream that I am a wife now lol)


8. Fiction novels or movies are something that make me dying. I love them so much.


9. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Italy and England.


10. I don’t know, but I always cry when I see someone get The Golden Buzzer at American Got Talent.


11. I always say YES for Matcha and say NO for coffee.


12. I have to sleep with a blanket though the weather is so hot.


13. I can’t deal with blood, it makes me light headed & want to pass out.


14. I am an Acrophobia.


15. My favorite treats are ice cream and flowers.


16. I think I am a bad joker. But don’t worry, lot of my close people said that I am a sociable person.


17. I hate when people spit carelessly (ewwww) and chew loudly.


18. Not a big fan of cat before I met with Shino, Shino stole my heart successfully.


19. I love the beach, sands and never bored to come to the beach.


20. I prefer to listen classic music rather than listen pop music. My husband said that I have terrible sense of music, and I can’t deny it. Hihi


And ok, that’s all I have. I hope you enjoyed this post and  got to know me a little bit better.If I miss anything and you curious about something, just comment below and I will be happy to know you all better as well!!



You Might Also Like

0 komentar