MY BEST EDITING APP

Tuesday, August 28, 2018



If you followed me on instagram you would know that last Saturday I made polling about “what should I write on my next blog post”. In that case, I asked you to choose Flatlay Tips or Editing Tips. And how I was shocked with the result, just in one hour, more than seventy percen all of you choose about Editing Tips. Waw gosh, I just thouhgt that it was challenge me too. 

I know, (maybe) you are waiting about the editing process on this blog and believe me that I really want to share with you (will post veeery sooooon). But before we start about Editing Tips from me, I’d love to tell you about what is the best app for editing your photo. Not only know about what they are, but we should “understanding” these app. Because as long as I tried, knowing and understanding your editing app is the most important step to start it. Believe me, maybe they have same tools but they will make different result. So, below are my favorite app that  you can choose.

1.      Snapseed
Snapseed is so easy peasy app that all of you can use, available on IOS and Android [it’s free, most fav part]. In Snapseed you will find so many tools which will help you so much. Selective and Brush tools are the best tool, you can adjust the temperature, brightness, saturation and exposition of specific areas of the photo. And Transform tool is my favorite one, sometime my friends take my photo with awkward angle, so that’s why I really need this tool for fix it without losing a part of the photo.


2.      VSCO
Who doesn’t know this app?? It’s very popular app which has so much variety of filters. It suits for you who want create artistic photo or feed. In this app, you also can set the exposure, shadow, sharpen, saturation etc like the another app. But, in VSCO you can adjust more specific Shadow Tint and Highlight Tint (purple, red, orange, yellow, green and blue ) to your photo. And last but not least, my favorite filters are  A4, A6, S1 and S2 (some of them are incluuded in the app and some you can buy separately in the VSCO Shop).

4.      Lightroom
The first sentence that I want to say for this app is “How I adore and love Lightroom so badly!!!”. Of course, Lightroom has great another tools but my most favorite is the color tool. Its the greatest tool for the color correction, cause not only can adjust the temperature, tint, vibrance and saturation but also you can adjust one by one specific color for your image. They also have HSL (Hue-Saturation-Luminanse), so you can determine how the color will be pop up or pop down.

So everyone, thats all are the app which I love and often I used. Remember like what I said before, different app will have different result even they have same editing tools. All you need is exploration with the app which you choose. And the most important thing that you should know, you will need a time for understanding it. Dont push yourself to know and try them in one night, just enjoy the process and have fun. Make yourself comfy!! And you will get what you want.

Note : I will be very happy if you have recommended another  app for me in the comment bellow

And last, always thank you for visiting and reading my blog. xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentar