TOP TEN FAVORITE MAKE UP LOOK II AT MET GALA 2018

Friday, May 11, 2018


If you are truly fashionista, Met Gala is one biggest event that you’re waiting along a year. In event that Always takes place in the Metropolitan Museum of Art,  New York and on the first Monday of May (which this year fell on May 7) is always confiscate public’s attention. Why not?? You know that Met Gala is an annual fundraising gala for the Costume Institute (a.k.a the fashion department) which the top Hollywood celebrities will attend it. On red carpet, they will wearing incredible outfit designed by famous designer, so imaginary and fantastic look with glamorous make up. Don’t you agree babe??

This year, with exhibition theme was Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination more than one hundred celebrities attended this event sooooo greatly from head to toe. And how lucky and thanksful cause Vogue Magazine always share the exclusive photos of them for us. From that, I can choose who are my favorite (make up) looks in this event. So, here they are

1Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

doc by Vogue

2. Bella Hadid

doc by Vogue



3. Hailee Steinfeld

doc by Vogue

4. Anne Hathaway

doc by Vogue

5. Amanda Seyfried

doc by Vogue

6. Madonna

doc by Vogue

7. Alexa Chung

doc by Vogue

8. Emily Ratajkowski

doc by Vogue

9. Olivia Munn

doc by Vogue

10. Katy Perry

doc by Vogue


I really understand that maybe my favorite is sooo different with yours guys, but I really love all them so much. I love these make up looks, love the lips colors, these charismatic eyes, hairpieces and all about the details. I am going crazy for all these womans hahaha. And now, do you mind to tell me who are your fav darling?? tell me ♥




You Might Also Like

1 komentar