CLASSIC VIBES IN TOWN II MUSEUM ANGKUT BATU

Tuesday, May 15, 2018



Few weeks ago, on the middle of April exactly, my besties and I went to The Museum Angkut in Batu Malang. Oh my gosh, toooo late for posting this vacation hahaha. But just because I really want to share some of my photos that we took at this place, let’s ignore my idleness :V.

Even in Batu Malang have so many tourist objek such us; Jatim Park I, Jatim Park II, Jatim Park III (the newest one), Museum Satwa, Eco Greenpark and anothers (you can click here for all the information). We decided to visit Museum Angkut (detail here) for being our destination. The reason was so simple, so many instagramable spot over there hahaha. Also whereas Museum Angkut is one of biggest transportation museum in Asia, we thought it worth to be fun destination for us. And of course, I want to get sneak peek from the journey of transportation development. Yash, in this place there are so much car, bicycle and plane (shock) from the beginning production until now. You can imagine how classic and awesome they are.

For come in this place you should pay 100,000 rupiah and if you bring your professional camera there is a charge for it. I didn’t know why, but we paid Rp 50,000 for my camera. Here (in Museum Angkut), you will see several section that you can enjoy. I am little bit confused to explain it, cause there are indoor and outdoor area with some subdivision area. For example, in outdoor area you will see the replica of Jakarta city, Pecinan, Gangster Town and others that can spend your memory storage baby.

Oke, I am done and lets see my photos which rather “clean” cause the visitor was soooooo crowded. Hahaha  










thank you for never stop scrolling down ♥
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 komentar