How I Wear My Batik

Monday, April 09, 2018

As an Indonesian people, I always love to perpetuate Indonesia’s culture which is wearing Batik for example. Batik is one of our clothing culture which already have sooo many style and pattern for now. In the past, Batik only can be used by The King or The Nobles, but nowdays all of us can wear it everytime and everywhere (how happy :’)). And of course I try to wear Batik in everywhere as I can, it’s suit for formal or casual event I think. One information again for you guys, there’s so many kind of Batik in Java. Why?? Because everytown will have different pattern and different  name of their Batik. No lying and pretty sure that all of them is sooo pretty and unique.


And in this post, I’d love to share with you about how I wear my Batik. Here is one of my style with #batikindonesia which I get from stalking @rizmaco’s instagram. So, here we go!!
  






you can click here for the similar Batik

So, what do you think guys?? Like what I said that we could wear Batik not only in formal event, but also for your daily fashion style. It will be veerrrryyyyy nice if we always wear Batik to keep them. Also for showing that we really appreciate it, proud of it and love it so much. Isn’t right babes??


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentar