LOST IN FAIRYTALE II BROMO TENGGER SEMERU NATIONAL PARK

Wednesday, July 12, 2017


Welcome back to my blog !!!
I am sooooo happy on this early month. Why why why?? Cause its time for me to be one year older. Yes, I was born on July and now I am twenty something guys.
Of course, I have bucket list for my birthday (almost every year) and this year I really want to get romantic dinner at Skyroom (Very very naive list but who care). I want dinner under the stars with my boyfriend, eats delicious food, see the beautifull scenery from the height. I think its just perfect.

But unfortunately, I should keep that list for next time. One day before my birthday, I should attend adit.rd’s cousin wedding at the another town. Thats why, adit and I change our plan to the Skyroom and go to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park on the way back to my town. And, it is NOT disappointed me at all. Bromo has a lot of beautifull spot which will spend your camera storage. There is also 10 km barren desert- like sea of sand, you will nenjoy every corner of this place. If you are somenone with interest in volcanoes, Bromo is a must. You can click here for the details.

Dont be afraid to explore this place if you visit it. And my last suggest is “dont wear your kitten heels here”. Ps : when I go to this place, its accidental visiting. Thats why, I dont bring my sport shoes and just wear my kitten heels like stupid girl. I dont want to destroy my cute shoes so I shoul take off it and take lots of photo with barefoot even the temperatures about 5-18 degrees Celcius. LOL. 

So, the very last things. I very fall in love with every photos which Adit took here. I feel like in fairytale, lost in the deep forest and see the magical light. All of these is perfect birthday present for me. 


 
  

 




thank you so much for reading
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. feels like Im on fairytale too. really nice and amazing pict :)

    ReplyDelete