Girls Day Out at Balekambang Beach

Thursday, June 08, 2017



Hi, I am about a month late posting my trip from Balekambang beach, but I really want to share some photos of this place with all of you. Yes, if you follow me on Instagram, you will see one or two post there.
Of course, I took more than two photos of it but I cant spam all photos which I take on it. That’s why, this blog is so perfect place for sharing.

My visiting is caused my friends and I need some refreshing for our daily routine, we need a girls quality time too hohoho. We cant go to far place because we should drive motorcycle by ourself (call it : girls). So, we choose Balekambang beach for being our destination. The track to this place not too difficult than another beach on Malang and Its just around two hours with motorcycle. Just for information, this beach is one of the most famous beach of South Malang. The best spot of it is the bridge which connecting coastal area with a little island. On that island, there is a Balinese temple and some statues. Unfortunately, its too crowded and many people on there for take a shot. 

Oke, just it all that I can write here and thank you for reading.








Love

You Might Also Like

0 komentar