A Short Trip to Bukit Jaddih

Wednesday, May 17, 2017


Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I have visited a beautiful place last week. That’s why, I am so excited to tell you about our experience. Actually the place that I have visited is a limestone ferrying. That place called Bukit Jaddih, located in Madura Island. Its just one hour from Surabaya(the capital city of East Java) by motorcycle or car.

I really enjoy the way to this place, how can?? From surabaya, we across Suramadu bridge which connecting Java Island and Madura sland. As far as our eyes seeing, we can see beautifull scenery and the ocean around us. Not only that, after about 15 minutes across the ocean and already on the way to Bukit Jaddih, we can see wide farmland and ton of beuatifull trees on the left and right side. I really want stop over there and take some photos, but we should arrived in Bukit Jaddih first for get good natural lighting. 

And when we arrive in Bukit Jaddih, we will see the big big big white steeply sloping  everywhere. The carving on the past from the miner made beautifull layer and different shape in every corner. Thats why, this place so artistic. Beside that, the raining water produced a small pool or small lake (I dont know what should I call ☺☺ lol). It color is bluish green. However its perfect color for your photos. 

Juft for information, dont worry about the cost here. We just should pay Rp 5,000/person. Its really really cheap and dont need pay the park cost also. My suggestion if you want visit this place, bring your sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat. The weather is so hot over there. Sure, it can be more than 34 degree celcius. I just spend an hour cause can not hold out anymore even I really want to take lot of photo. ☹

So, thank you for reading this blog and I’d love to share with you my photos bellow.











You Might Also Like

0 komentar