sneak peek of "kebun raya purwodadi"

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

For me, someway to relaxation is not too difficult and expensive. I’d love to visiting the beach or the forest for camping or just visiting for a while. It can make our mind relax after get ton of bored daily activities.
The most favorite forest that I love is Purwodadi. Why? Because its clean and not too far. (friendly forest that i ever visited hahaha). Its look like a park than forest by the way. Be honest, Purwodadi is protection forest in Pasuruan, East Java which have been managed by the goverment carefully. Thats why, everything grow up very well inside. So many kind of trees and plants that can you see in Purwodadi. Many old trees that live more than 50 years,  you can imagine how big they are. I never bored to visit that place, very peacefull place I think. We can breathe fresh air and feel closer with nature. We also can see the beautifull waterfall in this place. 

Note : Dont worry to be slip or your shoes will be dirty, cause the track is very easy and good. If you want to go around  or explore this place, you can rent bycycle too. here is a good spot for taking picture too ☺

So, here  some of my picture that took by my beloved boyfriend, Adit. yoyo!













thank you for reading ^^

You Might Also Like

0 komentar